3038 Simpson Drive
3038 Simpson Dr, Charlotte, NC 28205
4 bedrooms | 4 baths | Loft/Bonus | 3125 Sq. Ft. | $700,000
Built by Landis Reed Homes
Why We Love It
1. Location: 3038 Simpson Drive is located conveniently in Plaza Midwood, but is also close to everything that NoDa and Elizabeth have to offer. So, you get the benefit of being close to the dining, shops, and parks in all three of these neighborhoods. You'll love neighborhood favorites, all within minutes: Midwood Smokehouse, Bistro la Bon, Common Market, Moo & Brew, Yoga One, Legion Brewing, Soul Gastrolounge, Cabo Fish Taco, Haberdish, The Crepe Cellar, Smelly Cat Coffee, Catawba Brewing, Coaltranes and coming soon - Roasting Company!
2. The Finishes: This home is brand new and the finishes are well thought out and coordinate really well.
3. The Floorplan: With two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs, there is a good separation between the bedrooms. There is also a large loft/media space upstairs, adjacent to the bedrooms. Lastly, the floorplan has an open feel between the Great Room, Breakfast Nook, and Kitchen, while also giving some separation between those areas and the Dining Room.
4. The Patio: You'll love the patio/porch, tucked privately behind the home. It could be used as an outdoor living or dining space.
5. The Yard: A fully fenced back yard provides privacy, and shelter for your rose garden, while still having plenty of room to entertain.
Video of 3038 Simpson Drive
Floor Plan of 3038 Simpson Drive
View all images below
(Full screen images. Grab a laptop or tablet.)